What's new

PDF reader

OP
B

brocharlieb

OK, obviously I'm doing this wrong. Must say it was a little more intuitive with iPad. How can I search for an app? no where in the store do I see a search

R0bR

OK, obviously I'm doing this wrong. Must say it was a little more intuitive with iPad. How can I search for an app? no where in the store do I see a search

The search and share icons in the charms bar are always context sensitive to what you are currently running. So clicking search in charms while in the store searches the store, while in the start screen searches apps installed, while in Netflix searches for movies etc.

ontulmora

I really like the built-in Reader app, has a very nice full screen look and opens all the PDFs I've tried.

OP
B

brocharlieb

Once I found the built-in reader, in MSWord, I was set. It's perfect for me. Ontulmora, I didn't see your post until after I found it, but you are right.

MTN

I'm looking for a pdf reader that remembers where you were in the book when you closed the program. I am reading a lot of documents/books at once and need the reader to remember the page. Anyone?

ArnoldC

The built-in Reader application does that. Open it and it will display the last book and last page displayed when it was closed.

MTN

The built-in Reader application does that. Open it and it will display the last book and last page displayed when it was closed.

Thanks, thats half a solution at least. I read a lot of books at once, and I was hoping for a program that remembered each book, so when I opened it in the program it remembered. I don't know how many books the in- reader remembers, but it does help

LfuSurface

Pdf reader for multiple books

Thanks, thats half a solution at least. I read a lot of books at once, and I was hoping for a program that remembered each book, so when I opened it in the program it remembered. I don't know how many books the in- reader remembers, but it does help

Hello Mtn.

Did you find a solution for this? I'm with the same problem. I need to read some articles at the same time. I appreciate if you tell me how you solved this.

Tks.