What's new

PDF X change viewer??

marz

Hello, I would like to purchase a Surface RT but I heard a lot of stuff cannot be downloaded nor does it work on the Surface RT. So I was wondering, does anyone have PDF xChange Viewer on there? That or the Adobe Pdf Reader is important to me.

Please help.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
There is a built in PDF viewer called Reader, Adobe Reader Touch is available and around 5-6 other readers with different features and/or hooks. The new Nook Reader can read PDFs and you can open PDFs in Word 2013.

OP
M

marz

There is a built in PDF viewer called Reader, Adobe Reader Touch is available and around 5-6 other readers with different features and/or hooks. The new Nook Reader can read PDFs and you can open PDFs in Word 2013.

Thanks. I actually just read about the adobe reader touch and saw that they just updated and allow for comments and highlighting. Does it have the option for you to write notes with a stylus pen? I would prefer using a stylus to take notes then notes with typing.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Adobe Touch allows for Highlighting and Underlining as well as notes, but is like its desktop counterpart, not digital ink, but you mouse to select and right click highlight, etc.. PDF Touch allows Stylus inking...printing to OneNote is your best option.