What's new

Philippines App Store

ArnoldC

... is kinda stuffed since last night when an update to the marketplace was made. It now look like the US app store.

PH-AppStore_zpsd3091845.png

But in the process, caused 6 applications (video, weather, news, travel, sports and people, mail, calendar & contacts) to stall during the update. They were caught in transition when I upgraded my Acer S3 to use a Crucial M4 256GB SSD (we don't have the SSD version of the S3 here).

bosamar

Arnold - Once she downloads the apps she likes and switches back to US, will the RP apps still be updated when updates are released?

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Well, I grabbed some apps from the US store, the Trackpad Settings to be exact, and it still updates. It'll work I guess.

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Arnold - Once she downloads the apps she likes and switches back to US, will the RP apps still be updated when updates are released?
They'll do. I change my region an a regular basis, since some nice apps don't appear in the german store and i've encountered no problems regarding updates (only Xboxmusic is allergic to that)

bosamar

The wife's work schedule and mine are not syncing. Still haven't tried it yet but I'm certainly going to. Thank God it's her RT and not mine. :wink: