What's new

[PHOTO] album of your Surface Pro 3 desk set up

Buddn

Where'dja get the little stand to elevate your port replicator?

It was actually sheer luck. I'd been looking for a shelf for a while so I'd have a place to store my keyboard while doing homework and non computer related stuff. After browsing Ikea with no luck, I found their AS-IS section and they had a bunch of drawer fronts for a few bucks. Found one that matched my desk (luckily) and then found some screws at Home Depot for the legs.

GTiceman

It was actually sheer luck. I'd been looking for a shelf for a while so I'd have a place to store my keyboard while doing homework and non computer related stuff. After browsing Ikea with no luck, I found their AS-IS section and they had a bunch of drawer fronts for a few bucks. Found one that matched my desk (luckily) and then found some screws at Home Depot for the legs.

I built something similar based on http://lifehacker.com/5872323/diy-ikea-monitor-stand-for-12

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
All your desks are so tidy. Mine at home is a complete mess (I don't use my Surface on it though usually as it hasn't replaced my desktop- though it nearly could I'm sure!)/

C.O

Finally got the Zagg keypad in, speeds up my accounting and stats homework by so much.
3tw0KvT.jpg