What's new

Photoshop CS5 on SP3

OP
T

tat3406

not really, CS5 is 4 years old and they have released CS6 and changed to the CC format now. If I worked for Adobe I wouldn't be updating old software to work with brand new systems when my newer software already does the job.

You are right from Adobe standpoint. But I would like company like Windows still update Win XP untill this year that launch at 2001 although Windows already launch vista, win7 and win8.

daniielrp

not really, CS5 is 4 years old and they have released CS6 and changed to the CC format now.
You are right from Adobe standpoint. But I would like company like Windows still update Win XP untill this year that launch at 2001 although Windows already launch vista, win7 and win8.

Sorry I completely disagree - XP's support life cycle was the biggest mistake I've ever seen. Banks, institutions, schools all left in in a terrible position a year ago.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry I completely disagree - XP's support life cycle was the biggest mistake I've ever seen. Banks, institutions, schools all left in in a terrible position a year ago.
Yep, MS should have ended XP support a long time ago... extending this out just entrenched the slackers even more.

bluegrass

I was responsible for replacing all of the XP machines where I work late last year and early this year. I was able to upgrade several of them that had a W7 key on the box but we had to purchase about 40 new computers. I enjoyed it. It kept me busy for several months.