What's new

Pimp My Band App

fuzzy2651

I stumbled across this app when reading an article about the Band. For those of you with a Windows Phone, just search for "Pimp My Band". I didn't buy it for $.99, I just did the "Try" option and it works great as far as being able to customize the tile colors and use a photo as your background.

WP_20150120_12_02_58_Pro.jpg

JB 2.0

Yep Pimp my Band seems to be following a new trend with WP8 apps.

Call it a trial and give all the features, if people like it they pay for it or not, their choice.

I like this model so much I'm going to use for my app.

VickiFL

Thank you for posting this! I went ahead and bought this app because I really like being able to put a picture on my Band. Plus, it was only 99 cents. Gotta help support the app developers. :)

OP
fuzzy2651

fuzzy2651

Awesome. I figured my fellow Band wearers would be as excited as I was to go beyond the canned backgrounds that MS provides. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with how amazing the screen looks with a picture on it.

VickiFL

Awesome. I figured my fellow Band wearers would be as excited as I was to go beyond the canned backgrounds that MS provides. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with how amazing the screen looks with a picture on it.

Yes, I agree. The picture quality on the Band it a lot better than I expected.

VickiFL

Changed my wallpaper again, LOL I think I'll keep this one for a while. Meaning longer than a day. :)

***Sorry the picture is sideways. I'm checking my settings.

2cyf7sk.jpg