What's new

Playing along with the Band

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I really like the built-in "Workout" function of the Band. It tracks the duration and heart rate of a fitness workout, or any activity I choose. No other software is needed - the Band computes burned calories and fat, recovery time, average and peak heart rate, and duration. No third party software is needed.

If you want to walk the mall, climb the stairs at your office, go grocery shopping, work out at the gym, or some other fun recreation ;), activate the Band display (left button), scroll to the dumbbell icon, and tap the right button. When you are finished, tap the right button again.

work1.PNG

work2.PNG

work3.PNG

work4.PNG

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Up your game Sharp :)
I do a Sprint Triathlon in about 80 minutes more or less. 500-800m swim, 12mi bike, 3mi run. Est. 1000-1200 cal.
My trainer 30ish+ is doing an IronMan 2.4mi swim, 112mi bike, 26mi run. I'm going with her ...
in spirit only :) I'm not sure I can even watch this.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. After my typical daily workout using the Band, I swim a mile. Too bad my Band can't be used in the water! Est 1,100 calories total.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool. After my typical daily workout using the Band, I swim a mile. Too bad my Band can't be used in the water! Est 1,100 calories total.
Ah, you're good to go then. :)

My disappointment with fitness trackers so far has been that they don't work on all the activities. This working in water thing will take a bit longer. :(

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Well, your 800m swim is a half-mile by itself! Congrats.
My 30 minute workout part is at max incline, 2.5 mph, carrying at least 10 pound weights in each hand, no touching the treadmill.