O Oripierz New Member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 1 Points 0 Nov 9, 2012 #1 I copied over a load of wmv files that play happily on my Windows 7 PC, using a memory stick. But if I click on them on my Surface I get the message 'format not supported.' This seems strange - any ideas, anyone please?
I copied over a load of wmv files that play happily on my Windows 7 PC, using a memory stick. But if I click on them on my Surface I get the message 'format not supported.' This seems strange - any ideas, anyone please?
Mr.NK Super Moderator Joined Oct 22, 2012 Messages 402 Points 0 Location Berlin My Device RT Nov 9, 2012 #2 Where did you got those? Are the files drm-protected? Surface can't play drm-protected files, if they are not bought through xbox-store.
Where did you got those? Are the files drm-protected? Surface can't play drm-protected files, if they are not bought through xbox-store.