What's new

Please help - looking for a case (not a sleeve) for my surface pro.

MDQBox

Hi, I am looking for a CASE (not a SLEEVE) for my Surface Pro. Can anyone please recommend one? The only thing I've been able to find are sleeves. Thank you.

OP
M

MDQBox

Thanks, but I am looking for something that attaches to the Surface itself. Kind of like a folio type case.

I just received this one and it doesn't work well if you're going to use the kickstand. I'm going to return it.

41tG0haDHfL._SY300_.jpg

I found this one but haven't received it yet. I will update this post when I receive it.

1702.jpg

tonyz3

why not throw a full body skin on it. For me the stickerboy full body, back , sides, including a skin for the back of the felt type cover works fantastic ( minus the bezel - not for me), looks great, and holds up to what ever i throw at it. Black brushed metal.

For times i am traveling to a client and am not going to carry the SP in my hand i drop it in a messenger bag.

Yes the skin covers the mag casing but also keeps it from getting scratches and keeps the sleek look i like.

My opinion this tablet was not meant to be put in a fulltime case- jmo.

RSteinwand

Manvex is one of the better ones IF you don't mind the leather covering the bezel. It's one of the few that lets you close it with your keyboard attached.

Make sure you get one that is cutout on the left and right sides. The black one I was considering, wasn't so I had to go with another color.

FWIW, I've always prefers the Poetic case, but it doesn't work as well with the touch or type keyboards, so I'm STILL looking for a better alternative. I feel the leather covering the bezel just looks cheap.

revbilly

Manvex is one of the better ones IF you don't mind the leather covering the bezel. It's one of the few that lets you close it with your keyboard attached.

Make sure you get one that is cutout on the left and right sides. The black one I was considering, wasn't so I had to go with another color.

FWIW, I've always prefers the Poetic case, but it doesn't work as well with the touch or type keyboards, so I'm STILL looking for a better alternative. I feel the leather covering the bezel just looks cheap.

I've tried several different cases and the one I like best is the Moko Rotary Detachable. It can be a case or simply as a sleeve. Can be used with or without the keyboard.

http://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Rotatory...d=1370300040&sr=1-2&keywords=moko+surface+pro

Sent from Boards for Windows on Windows 8