What's new

Solved Plz help me fix skipping/lag

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed your thread title - How To is reserved for tutorials and yours is a question.

Now that admin stuff is out of the way....can you give us more details? What App or Site are you using/on? If it is a site, which browser are you using? If it is an Media Player, which one and what file type? Have you loaded any CODECs?

Thanks,

OP
M

Mrsspunkymon813

The site I was on is animefreak.tv, I was using Microsoft edge and Google ,and they both skips, and no CODECs , I just had to look that up to see what that was

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
The site you are using is an index site and doesn't host anything just links out to safe and unsavory sites that have the video, mostly Flash-based content, also the site has heavy tracking and Ad content which is also Flash based...

OP
M

Mrsspunkymon813

I think I fixed the title ?, so I found today in the tool bar , it says open with Internet Explorer ,so I did and when I did there was no skipping , so I went to the same site with Google and Microsoft edge , and the skipping started bk, so could it just be the browsers?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I think I fixed the title ?, so I found today in the tool bar , it says open with Internet Explorer ,so I did and when I did there was no skipping , so I went to the same site with Google and Microsoft edge , and the skipping started bk, so could it just be the browsers?
If the site is built around IE then that would make sense....