What's new

[Poll] If You Bought the Surface, What Continent Are You In?

If You Bought the Surface RT, What Continent Do You Live In?

• North America

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Europe

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Oceania

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

ArnoldC

Yeah, Australia IS a continent and not IN a continent. ;) I wonder how our New Zealand members feels too. :)

Last edited:
OP
A

archapacman

I apologize for not including Australia! I was thinking along the lines that no seals or polar bears would adopt a Surface RT in Antartica. I probably didn't think of any other continent that started with an "A" then.

mikeb62

yep Australia continent is now usually extended and called Oceania. Includes NewZealand and 1000's of Pacific islands! Anyway I bought my RT in Sydney. With our high dollar, our sales tax is really the only price difference from US. So unlike the past, where we usually pay a big price premuim over US. Smart move by MS otherwise lots of us would be shipping from the US.

Barrie

Bought my wife's from the UK Microsoft Store and mine from John Lewis department store in London, first retail outlet to stock in the UK.

Huffalot

In the UK, Berkshire. Brought day after release from eBay as MS was out of stock, actually got it the same price as the MS store with type keyboard and it arrived next day