What's new

[Poll] If You Bought the Surface, What Continent Are You In?

If You Bought the Surface RT, What Continent Do You Live In?

• North America

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Europe

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Oceania

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Sin

North America. I don't tend to listen to the complaints of tech bloggers, since most are extremely biased. My track record is pretty consistent that I prefer what they bash and very frustrated with the product they give glowing reviews to. Still fun to read some of the idiotic opinion that some of them have.

Brentc

I live in New Zealand......there's a bunch down here from people flying into the US and bringing them back or sent out via US Postal addresses....good experience so far and im using it as my work machine....Office2013 is brilliant

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Mr. NK, Why did you buy from over here instead of ordering from the states? I had no issue, just waiting for it to get here.
I'm a native, so it was the obvious choice for me :D
Furthermore it's a pain to write in german with a qwerty-typecover (that's why i'm writing most of the posts on this forum with the on-screen-keyboard).

OP
A

archapacman

Hmm, I think there are as many people from the U.S. as there are in Europe, Canada, elsewhere. This poll is already starting to prove that the average United States' IQ is lower than that of its European/Canadian/Asian/etc. counterparts LOL.

So far, I have heard far less fanboyism and Microsoft bashing in Europe than America.

K4ot1K

I have seen a couple reviews of the Surface on German TV and they seem pretty favorable. They have also done the VS comparisons without much bias and over all the Surface does pretty well in their reviews.

K4ot1K

I'm a native, so it was the obvious choice for me :D
Furthermore it's a pain to write in german with a qwerty-typecover (that's why i'm writing most of the posts on this forum with the on-screen-keyboard).

That makes sense. It is pain to write in German on an American keyboard, but I have my Alienware for that (bought it over here). I replaced the German language Windows with english, but i can switch the keyboard between the two languages.