What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

paesan

Forget it. I don't feel like signing up. Geeez, it should be a simple task to upload a photo. I had a nice pic of my setup with my car mount.

paesan

sp.jpg

Ok, I went over to a pc I have win 7 installed on to upload the photo. Tried compatablility mode in win 8 and it still would not work. This is the car mount I got, very nice. Wow, looking at the pic it looks like I need to clean my center console, lol.

souldier

Wow that's pretty serious. A surface pro mounted in a car. What exactly do you use it for while in the car?

slvrdrgn123

Very nice set up. I have no use for something like that in my car right now, but if I ever did, I would definitely go the same route. Way cheaper than getting a custom install into the console.

paesan

Wow that's pretty serious. A surface pro mounted in a car. What exactly do you use it for while in the car?

I do appraisal work and will use it when at a property to fill in a lot of the fields in the appraisal program. Also will use it to look up comps on the net thru my phone hotspot. In no way will I use it while driving, I don't even use my phone while driving. Many times I will get to my next appointment early and while I wait I can sit in my car and do some work. One nice thing is it won't go flying around in the car while stopping short or rounding corners. I am now looking for a case that has a strap on the back so I can hold the tablet in one hand. Instead of using a paper pad to write down notes and sketch I can now use the stylus with the pro. There is one for the RT but it doesn't fit the Pro.

Last edited:

Lumberjack

Wow Souldier ... gorgeous photographs and great job at keeping the colours consistent in your accessories!

(And installed Chrome so I could upload my pic! Ironic ...)

And here's mine! The desk is getting crowded. Time for that Sony Tablet to hit Craigslist!

Surface_at_Desk.jpg

Last edited:

mph

Hey everyone,

thanks for the great pictures. since there is no announcement for a german release date i enjoy these alot.
especially souldier's cyan setup looks nice.