What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

godzillinois

View attachment 501

RT and Pro together

View attachment 502

Pro running two external displays.

Nice setup! What tiny monitor is that next to your Pro? I'm trying to find a monitor small enough to just hold all my tools from Manga Studio and Photoshop to free up the drawing space on my Pro.

Speaking of which, is that something that is possible to do? How does moving the cursor work when going to the other monitor? Can it be done with finger touch or the stylus or is a mouse needed at that point?

Sandbo

IMG_20140321_185251.jpg

CrippsCorner

Looking neat! Do you use that monitor exclusively in portrait mode!?

Keyboard looks slick too :) is it Logitech? Think I nearly got one of those too...

Sandbo

Looking neat! Do you use that monitor exclusively in portrait mode!?

Keyboard looks slick too :) is it Logitech? Think I nearly got one of those too...

Yes, the monitor is Dell U2312M bought for the Surface Pro, using it in portrait mode allows me to browse forum/facebook things more efficiently, and is more suitable to read books or pdfs.

For the keyboard, that is Logitech K810, it connects nicely to the machine and I have no complaint at all on both~~

CrippsCorner

Cool the keyboard was always my back up plan... but I ended up getting on well with the Type Cover. I just use it full time now, I guess I'm not a heavy typer anyway!

djc45

Hi folks, this is my first post. I got my Surface Pro a few weeks ago, and have just got my desk set up with my multiple monitors, and thought I`d post a pic of my setup. I`m running the 2 external displays from the plugable usb 3.0 dock, and considering whether to add another screen from the mini display port. I find it wonderful for stuff like bible study work etc.

Anyways, here's my setup, Excuse the mess on the shelves in the background, and the not great image quality, I used my phone camera.

desktop layout (2).jpg

thanks
Duncan

guymalloc

Pic of my Surface Pro.

Here's a shot of My Surface Pro, Win8.1b, Typecover 2, docking station, 64gb microSDXC class 10, Logitech wireless mouse (usb dongle in usb2 port on dock)

Attachments

• mysurfacepro.jpg
    mysurfacepro.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 870

Deckyon

My Humble Surface Pro 2

This is my relaxing setup. Couch table, Surface, Logitech mouse and pen. Usually my phone is there too, but I used it to take the photo. Very minimalistic, but this is one of the reasons I got the Surface to begin with.

IMG_2281.JPG

CrippsCorner

Very nice set up dude! What camera settings do you use to get that image? I have a dSLR but really don't know enough about it...