What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

machistmo

Wow that photo was blurry. photo (1).JPG

machistmo

Ok, I went over to a pc I have win 7 installed on to upload the photo. Tried compatablility mode in win 8 and it still would not work. This is the car mount I got, very nice. Wow, looking at the pic it looks like I need to clean my center console, lol.

You need to use the DESKTOP version of IE in compatibility mode to get photos uploaded. At least that's what works for me.

Profoxcg

nice pics guys. I'll have to take some better pictures soon.
In the meantime who makes those back covers? I would like to in clear if possible. I am afraid to scratch the back since I use it to flat to write notes and sketch.

dfd14694-7893-4c74-8d9c-0d9b1f7adf00_zpsfed34cf0.jpg

I also have the type cover =)

darktiger

Here's a quick pic (excuse the dirty office) of my Pro connected to two printers, Nikon D800, and mouse running Nikon Capture and PhotoKey. This was a quick test to ensure everything was working as I'm going to use it this week at an event shoot. I can take the picture, swap in a new background, and print a 4x6 in about 45 seconds.

View attachment 323

Which printers are those... cp800 or 900.. and if those are 900, how did you make it work with windows8?

jacewt

2013-03-19 07.18.30.jpg2013-03-19 07.18.16.jpg2013-03-19 07.18.04.jpg2013-03-19 07.09.36.jpg2013-03-19 07.09.16.jpgI got the matte metal satin blues myst from stickerboy. I put it on the bezel as well and that is why I am sharing pics. Not sure if I like it but I do feel it gives it some protection without having a screen protector.

lkailburn

Sweet I am loving the stickerboy designs. How easy does the skin go on? Has anyone pulled it off does it leave a residue or damage the original finish?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

jacewt

The back was incredibly easy to align as was the bezel that I readjusted several times before setting it down. Mine came with duplicate sides and I did not like the way the top edge was aligned so I peeled it off carefully to no damage. The second top edge was a bit longer so I cut it a bit.