What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

souldier

yep it was from SB. souldier that is correct i just looked one day and the chunk was gone. I have not found the peice anywhere. the only one who could have played with it is my fiance...and she hasn't fessed up yet ¬_¬ lol

That is pretty strange. The stickers are made so well that I can't imagine what one could possibly do to take a chunk like that out of the skin. My skins are spotless right now and I take my SP out on a daily basis.

Last edited:

vinumsv

Here is Mine along with Logitech Z120 Speakers

IMG_20130423_031705.jpg

Z120 takes power from USB , so u can use SP's usb port or Power Bricks USB Port works too :in love:

Last edited:

lkailburn

Well i sent an email over to SB with a picture asking if they had ever seen such a damage to one of their stickers and that i truly and honestly had no idea how it could have happened with how careful i am with the device. the best they offered was a discount code which i accepted but still has not materialized. darn kind of a bummer, but i understand.

Wow well put a sock in my mouth. They just emailed me and said they could send out a free replacement for the lower back. wow! :) very impressed customer

Last edited:

bunchofsage

To the DecalGirl skin owners: would you recommend high gloss or matte finish from your own experience?
Our shiny high gloss clear finish that rivals the reflection of automotive paint or glass. Our matte/satin finish has a smudge-proof, silky smooth feel that reduces glare & fingerprints.

Plus: They have a 25% on all orders by 12/24/2013 at midnight EST. Enter the code HOLIDAY2013 during checkout.

oion

To the DecalGirl skin owners: would you recommend high gloss or matte finish from your own experience?

Plus: They have a 25% on all orders by 12/24/2013 at midnight EST. Enter the code HOLIDAY2013 during checkout.

I used a matte version on my RT. I don't understand gloss, to be honest--that sounds like simply another fingerprint magnet, but fingerprint visibility may depend on the design pattern as well. The matte has a nice, subtle texture that also offers some grip, and didn't show fingerprints.

tarrant64

Figured I'd help keep this thread alive. Here is my Surface Pro - currently in shambles. I am in the process of getting an Advanced Exchange done with Customer CARE. Would have been replaced awhile ago but the unit I received was defective (problem with power port).

20140205_232756547_iOS.jpg

The unit I received to replace it was in mint condition with the exception of the power port, which had all the pins aligned too closely to the right-side which meant the charger would not fit.

20140207_211925443_iOS.jpg

CrippsCorner

Ouch! How'd you manage that? Glad to see Microsoft are willing to replace it... do you need an extended warranty for that?

tarrant64

I'm not sure how it happened. I think between moving stuff around one day I forgot it was in a bag and became careless, unfortunately. Yes, I had accidental protection/microsoft complete purchased for my Surface Pro. so it was a $50 deductible and an advanced exchange process (which isn't going very well at the moment, due to the time it's taking and already getting a poor replacement unit).

CrippsCorner

Luckily I'm covered for accidental damage on my home insurance but good to know yours came in handy... hope the rest of the exchange goes smoothly!