What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

dharvey24

Thought i'd throw this up. My Surface Pro running 3 monitors plus its own screen. No lag, i've run three videos at the same time without any problems. The hardware is simply amazing. Two run through a USB 3.0 hub and the another one through the mini display port. I'm really impressed with the surface for nearly all tasks I want to complete. Its super quick pc and when I leave for work, I unplug it and take it with me. Well done Microsoft. The Surface is a real winner. Miracasting to my 50" tv is just an added bonus.

photo.JPG

CrippsCorner

Oh man... different coloured mouse... OCD overload...
cry.png
you need to get the Sculpt Comfort Mouse for the perfect match!

tarrant64

Yeah, the sculpt comfort is where it's at. Bluetooth, doesn't require dongle (frees up a USB for you), and should match up to the colors you have on your cover and phone case.

msft

but are there blue sculpt mouses? I have blue headphones and blue case too but couldn't fit them In the picture! blue all the way baby. the asus is great though!

CrippsCorner

but are there blue sculpt mouses? I have blue headphones and blue case too but couldn't fit them In the picture! blue all the way baby. the asus is great though!

Well, the reason I mentioned it was because of the perfectly matched blue side button :)

mk_scm_blk_large.jpg

charlesm

surfaceinclWDEC10.jpgsurfacedeployedcase.jpg

Case is a Case Logic WDEC-10 DVD player case. Factory pen is hung from strap. Bamboo Feel is stored in back compartment, along with other accessories.

Attachments

• surfaceclosedcase.jpg
    surfaceclosedcase.jpg
    962.5 KB · Views: 1,155
Last edited: