What's new

Post pictures of your surface Pro

CrippsCorner

2232d1403198880-post-pictures-your-surface-pro-20140619_180917.jpg

Interesting to see that picture with the keyboard. I always fancied that one, but plumped for the Type Cover in the end. Say, is it the exact same width of the Surface? Looks like it there.

kundas1

here is my S2 setup.. I have a logitach 720 wireless controller with my creative Bluetooth headphones which sound amazing! and my Surface wireless keyboard adapter on my KB. on my LG 32" lcd 1080P tv... not a bad set up I must say lol :big smile:

Attachments

• 2014-06-20 10.08.10.jpg
    2014-06-20 10.08.10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 672
  • 2014-06-20 10.08.53.jpg
    2014-06-20 10.08.53.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 638

kundas1

also I gotta say, I think it's pretty awesome that we can use our SURFACE TABLETS like an entertainment system with movies, gaming and music and other creative ways and I guarantee you, you would not see pics like this with an ipad or Android tablet... at least I don't think so

daniielrp

2232d1403198880-post-pictures-your-surface-pro-20140619_180917.jpg

Interesting to see that picture with the keyboard. I always fancied that one, but plumped for the Type Cover in the end. Say, is it the exact same width of the Surface? Looks like it there.

Almost, the SP2 is apparently 10.81" across, and the keyboard 10.1".

And yeah it is good, fits in well with the Surface style. I don't think I would have paid the full asking price of £79.99 though, luckily got it through Expertzone for £30 :D

I also have a type cover 2 for on the move.

DogmaHunter

also I gotta say, I think it's pretty awesome that we can use our SURFACE TABLETS like an entertainment system with movies, gaming and music and other creative ways and I guarantee you, you would not see pics like this with an ipad or Android tablet... at least I don't think so

I know so :)

I have never encountered anyone that threw his laptop / desktop away when buying an ipad or android tablet. As Panos said during his presentation of the pro 3, 96% of people with an ipad also carry a laptop.

The above setup that I posted IS my pc. I don't use laptops or desktops anymore (unless I'm forced by a customer, but that's off course out of my control). The only reason I can, off course, do that is because the surface pro IS a pc. It's merely desguised as a tablet :D

Said it before, will say it again: I was hooked from day 1. This is the tablet I've been waiting for since 2001.

CrippsCorner

Almost, the SP2 is apparently 10.81" across, and the keyboard 10.1".

And yeah it is good, fits in well with the Surface style. I don't think I would have paid the full asking price of £79.99 though, luckily got it through Expertzone for £30 :D

I also have a type cover 2 for on the move.

Oh man I'm so gutted. I don't know if you're familiar with HotUKDeals? But they had the Wedge Keyboard on there (at Tesco) for just £20! It seemed like stock was everywhere but would you know it, my local 'Extra' store didn't have any :( might be worth checking your local store, could make some money out of those!

daniielrp

Oh man I'm so gutted. I don't know if you're familiar with HotUKDeals? But they had the Wedge Keyboard on there (at Tesco) for just £20! It seemed like stock was everywhere but would you know it, my local 'Extra' store didn't have any :( might be worth checking your local store, could make some money out of those!

Wow that is a good price! Though that is one the problems with HUK, a lot of the deals are local :/

TunaSurface

Just came back from a vacation.
Taking the Surface in the middle of nowhere wasn't the greatest of ideas since the battery life
can barely survive watching a movie. Caught these two pictures though.
Surface_Finland.png