What's new

Post Screenshots Here!

R0bR

It doesn't work! Why have an upload button if it doesn't work?

Upload button works, you need to add the site to the IE compatibility list. Launch this site on Desktop IE then click the broken page icon to the right of the address, close all your browser Windows including those in Metro IE and access the site again.

If you need to manage your uploaded files you need to access that in Desktop IE as it doesn't work in Metro IE.

ArnoldC

So I own a Surface RT that can't browse files and upload and it's not the RT operating system fault? Hmmmmm!

As previously mentioned, this forum software aka vBulletin is the culprit, unlike PHPBB which is a LOT better. A previous post also mentioned the "cheat" you need to do to be able to upload files in *this* forum.

bosamar

Thank you Arnold. I find it ironic that Microsoft's very own Surface forum is not compatable with this feature without using a cheat!

bosamar

Upload button works, you need to add the site to the IE compatibility list. Launch this site on Desktop IE then click the broken page icon to the right of the address, close all your browser Windows including those in Metro IE and access the site again.

If you need to manage your uploaded files you need to access that in Desktop IE as it doesn't work in Metro IE.

I'll give it a try.... thanks.

Chubnut

Thought I'd throw up some screen shots of my RT Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (22).png Screenshot (23).png Screenshot (24).png

J515OP

Super Moderator
The back ground? This is a productivity shot we don't need no stinking back grounds :LOL:

Besides it is just the boring rotating MS desktop. Well, except they are nice shots and it rotates, so really it isn't boring at all. Thanks MS for providing another useful feature :cool2:

How about this?

Screenshot4.png

Last edited: