What's new

Post Screenshots Here!

CrippsCorner

Loving yours macmee... looks great as a tile!

I see you both have the big graphic weather tile, and it looks great. When I make my tile big it just appears as a plain coloured tile
disappointed.png
is there any way you have to 'activate' this!?

deldalton

Loving yours macmee... looks great as a tile!

I see you both have the big graphic weather tile, and it looks great. When I make my tile big it just appears as a plain coloured tile
disappointed.png
is there any way you have to 'activate' this!?

Mine appears like this when I first switch on my SP2 or if I remove the tile and add it. But, providing I have an internet connection it updates within 30 seconds.

CrippsCorner

Okay I didn't try the good old reboot! I shall now... anyone noticed that the 'news' tile now isn't full screen as such, it's just a small photo within a red tile now. Looks crap, wonder why they made this so much worse.

ctitanic

Screenshot-71-580x326.png

The last screenshot of my first S2. You can see the error message relative to Hardware Failures. I'm writing from the replacement.

EMINENT

I made this vid to show my start screen. You can also see the Surface 2 with the same icon placement that took minutes to sync when I first got it. You'll also see a bit of multitasking with a flash video playing while i'm streaming from my WDTV Live Plus through wifi being served from my pc, a high bit rate 1080p mkv video with the Plex app.

[video=youtube;Uv_g9ErftK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_g9ErftK8[/video]

Last edited: