What's new

Posting Pictures in People Hub

TeknoBlast

Okay, I may be overlooking this, but how do you post pictures using the People hub? That's if it's possible.

Thanks!

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

So I went to this How To page on Microsoft's site: Share your photos - Microsoft Windows

This shows you how to share pictures on your Surface by using the Share charm and having the People Hub as an option. For me, I dont get the People Hub option. I do get SkyDrive, Mail, and Photobucket. Anyone else run into this issue. If so, did you resolve it and how. Thanks!

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

After playing around some more with the Pictures app, I found that pictures you want to share MUST be on Skydrive and then you get the option to share to the People hub. Pictures on the hard drive can only be shared to Mail, Photobucket, and Skydrive. Hope they patch this up where you can share pictures straight from the local photo library. Pretty much like the Windows Phone. When you share, you have the option to whatever location.

whyjoe

I had a discussion with an ms employee on twitter about this... there is zero--zero--excuse for this. its a huge 1.0 gaff.