What's new

Pro Dock 3 Dimensioning

KilledByVen

1e5f42ec-cd76-4d57-b7b7-507f35197e93.png

Does anyone have one of these yet and is willing to help me? I am after the thickness of the base plate in millimeters, and also the angle between the base and the top, as I wish to mount this to my desk, to hide all the wiring, and as i have already begun construction of the desk, I would like to cut the hole out for it prior to painting it, as they arent available in Australia till late september I cannot physically go to a store to check. Many thanks!
LL

OP
K

KilledByVen

Hi, I already have those dimensions, as per picture 1 posted. I think i could work out the angle if i just had the thickness of the two parts if anyone could provide that.

malberttoo

1e5f42ec-cd76-4d57-b7b7-507f35197e93.png

Does anyone have one of these yet and is willing to help me? I am after the thickness of the base plate in millimeters, and also the angle between the base and the top, as I wish to mount this to my desk, to hide all the wiring, and as i have already begun construction of the desk, I would like to cut the hole out for it prior to painting it, as they arent available in Australia till late september I cannot physically go to a store to check. Many thanks!
LL

Hi Kelly, welcome to the forum!

I would love to see pics of that desk when you're done! :D

OP
K

KilledByVen

ah ok, well even with that rough measurement, thats perfectly fine then! I have the top rise slanted at 30 degrees, so if I just make the hole the thickness of the backpart, I wont have to calculate for any slight tilt! Thanks a bunch.

Any chance on how thick the back part is though? TY