What's new

Probably Returning Surface 3

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish I could agree, but so many articles have said ~10 hours battery life and I am getting 6. not aware of any "tweaking" to fix that.
If your so easily duped by "UP TO 10 Hours" you are in for a lifetime of disappointments and complaining, get smart be happy.

My usage:
Current estimate of battery life based on all observed drains since OS install
Since OS install 9:52:15

YMMV.

Last edited:

mtalinm

What a snotty response, GreyFox7: "get smart be happy"..." duped". Moderators are supposed to set an example.

Rebecca2015

I cannot get figure out how to display the ribbon in OneNote on my Surface 3. I'm new to OneNote so probably just doing something wrong, but does anyone have any tips? When I open, it only displays a blank page and no options to display the ribbon. Soooo frustrating! Thanks in advance. R

Clovismod

I cannot get figure out how to display the ribbon in OneNote on my Surface 3. I'm new to OneNote so probably just doing something wrong, but does anyone have any tips? When I open, it only displays a blank page and no options to display the ribbon. Soooo frustrating! Thanks in advance. R

Are you using the Onenote desktop version, incluses in Office 365? Or only the Onenote MUI one? The latter has no ribbon.