What's new

Problem with Facebook jumping to the right

Arizona Willie

not talking politics here.

When I'm on Facebook using IE 11 and I'm reading comments and I click a < Like > everything jumps to the right side of my screen.

This ONLY happens on my Surface Pro I not on this desktop that I'm using now.

Any ideas why this happens or how I can stop it and make it stay centered on the screen?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
not talking politics here.

When I'm on Facebook using IE 11 and I'm reading comments and I click a < Like > everything jumps to the right side of my screen.

This ONLY happens on my Surface Pro I not on this desktop that I'm using now.

Any ideas why this happens or how I can stop it and make it stay centered on the screen?
Are you zooming? If so, I experience the same thing. It is due to the way their newsfeed refreshes....

OP
Arizona Willie

Arizona Willie

I probably do have it zoomed in in order to read it. The type gets pretty small on the small screen. Will have to check.

OP
Arizona Willie

Arizona Willie

Well, I just checked it out and it makes no difference if I'm zoomed in or out, clicking Like on FB causes it to jump to the right side of the screen --- every time.

I do usually have it zoomed in to make the text bigger so this morning I zoomed out to where it was barely seeable that there was a Like to click on and it still does it.

Is it just my Surface Pro I or does this happen on all of them?

OP
Arizona Willie

Arizona Willie

I think I solved it ... I hope ... time will tell if it continues to act right.

I went into settings and changed the Font size from Large to Medium.

I also added some tracking lists, although I don't see why that would have anything to do with it.

After making the Font size change it no longer is jumping to the right and I have it zoomed to 160%.