What's new

Proud New Father of a Surface Pro 3

Rhino

Greetings Everyone,
I've lurked for a couple of weeks as I anxiously awaited delivery, but now it's time to come out of hiding and say hello! I've found this to be a great community, and can't wait to contribute and learn more from others here. I'm located in Cabot Arkansas, and pretty much dabble in everything and master nothing.
I am LOVING my SP3, and glad I found my way here! Take care all!

Jeff

abc

Welcome aboard! I got mine in December, and I believe This is the best computer money I've ever spent. I'm 64 and have had a computer since Windows 3.1. I love my sp3!!

OP
Rhino

Rhino

I'm coming from a Core i5 HP Pavilion DV7. It did the job for the past few years (excellent sound for a laptop btw), but I've wanted a Surface since the announce in 2012. I'm still tweaking and setting it up, but it's already a great replacement. World of Tanks looks incredible, as do most things I've installed. Now to work on "inking" as I'm a noob :confused:

Joe Torres

I'm coming from a Core i5 HP Pavilion DV7. It did the job for the past few years (excellent sound for a laptop btw), but I've wanted a Surface since the announce in 2012. I'm still tweaking and setting it up, but it's already a great replacement. World of Tanks looks incredible, as do most things I've installed. Now to work on "inking" as I'm a noob :confused:

Very cool, I'm coming from an Asus Transformer Infinity then went to Lenovo Yoga 11s and now my SP3 which I love.

I installed Shadow Fight 2 and Disney Infinity 2.0 and they look amazing on it.

also installed NES emulator and downloaded a ton of the old school Nintendo games like Donkey kong and others.

OP
Rhino

Rhino

This weekend I plan on fabbing up a USB fan unit to cool this thing while gaming. I'm still trying to determine if I want it to run off the port or external power to free up said port. I'll try to post the project, but I have a really bad habit of "getting in the grove" and forgetting to photo the process. I also tend to "not finish", lol. We shall see I guess.