What's new

Question for Type Cover Owners

OP
TeknoBlast

TeknoBlast

Well this morning I broke down and bought the Type Cover. I had $55 in Best Buy rewards, so I end up paying $81 out of pocket for the Type.

Tom T

I also recently received the Type cover. Yesterday I was filling out a long form, and since I had the touch cover attached I began to use it, and quickly grew frustrared. For simple posts and quick notes I found it quit useful, but after attaching the Type keyboard and quickly finishing the task at hand I realized that, for me, there is a world of difference between the two and I generally prefer the Type keboard cover.

Darkhell

Took me a few days to learn how to type on the touch cover productively and then I bought the type cover and it felt more natural to type. I think believe the Surface has the most moronic reviews out of any device. I don't think I have seen one review on the Surface that is accurate at all, I almost didn't buy the touch cover because of reviews of its thickness which really isn't a problem at all.

Arizona Willie

Remember when reading reviews of ANY Microsoft product.

That fruit company gives tech writers free hardware, and sometimes cash, to write articles badmouthing everything Microsoft.

Took me a few days to learn how to type on the touch cover productively and then I bought the type cover and it felt more natural to type. I think believe the Surface has the most moronic reviews out of any device. I don't think I have seen one review on the Surface that is accurate at all, I almost didn't buy the touch cover because of reviews of its thickness which really isn't a problem at all.