What's new

Really like the Surface Pro 3

Bob Steele

Hi, I just set-up a new SP3 for a member of our editorial staff. He will be the "guinea pig" so to speak for the company. We have used iPads and laptops in the past but feel the Surface will give the flexibility that is needed for tablet, laptop and desktop use.

This was my first time with Windows 8. Not as bad as I had heard. Actually like it quite well.

So if this meets with everyone's approval we hope to add more Surfaces to our inventory in the future.

Bob

OP
B

Bob Steele

Good to know you're here. We've run into a little problem with the keyboard cover quitting unexpectantly. But I have found three fixes here on these forums and hope to implement them soon!

Thanks!

malberttoo

Hi, I just set-up a new SP3 for a member of our editorial staff. He will be the "guinea pig" so to speak for the company. We have used iPads and laptops in the past but feel the Surface will give the flexibility that is needed for tablet, laptop and desktop use.

This was my first time with Windows 8. Not as bad as I had heard. Actually like it quite well.

So if this meets with everyone's approval we hope to add more Surfaces to our inventory in the future.

Bob

Welcome Bob!

Before the Surface Pro 3, I also was no fan of Win 8, and had mostly stayed completely away. But I've had my SP3 now since June, and the Win 8 Start environment is SO nice on a touch device, I really enjoy it.

From time to time my TypeCover becomes unresponsive as well. I just hold disconnect and reconnect it, all of 2 seconds and it's happy again.