What's new

Rear Protection - Writing on screen

MrTPN

Hi All! :)

So after a good few weeks with my surface now, i am getting to a point i would like to leverage one-note more for note taking.

However laying my surface pro down on a table / desk just scares the hell out of me, all those scratches!

Does anyone (preferably in the UK) recommend a good skin for the surface pro? i am not a big fan of "Cases" but much prefer a transparent skin that will offer a layer of protection and prevent any nasty damages. I noticed a favourite here is GhostArmor, but i cannot for the life of me find a UK / EU Stockist and shipping would be ludicrous :(

Thanks!

MrTPN

jollywombat

I use the BodyGuardz full body coverage, it has been great in my opinion offering protection along all surfaces without adding any additional bulk.

olimjj

Hi All! :)

So after a good few weeks with my surface now, i am getting to a point i would like to leverage one-note more for note taking.

However laying my surface pro down on a table / desk just scares the hell out of me, all those scratches!

Does anyone (preferably in the UK) recommend a good skin for the surface pro? i am not a big fan of "Cases" but much prefer a transparent skin that will offer a layer of protection and prevent any nasty damages. I noticed a favourite here is GhostArmor, but i cannot for the life of me find a UK / EU Stockist and shipping would be ludicrous :(

Thanks!

MrTPN

Temporarily, you could reverse and then flip back your keyboard. Your SP2 would then be resting on a felt surface.