What's new

Recent "trackpad settings" app update

souldier

I notice with the latest trackpad settings update with the Microsoft store that it feels a lot easier to type on my touch cover while making less errors. Not sure if its just in my head or if they adjusted the pressure sensitivity. Anyways I'm just giving a heads up and if anyone else can confirm this, let me know

Cowboy

I notice with the latest trackpad settings update with the Microsoft store that it feels a lot easier to type on my touch cover while making less errors. Not sure if its just in my head or if they adjusted the pressure sensitivity. Anyways I'm just giving a heads up and if anyone else can confirm this, let me know

My settings app couldn't find the trackpad. I uninstalled the settings app, downloaded the new one, and all the controls are there and working. Now I can turn it off!!!

mitchellvii

Yes the fixed what they broke with the previous KB 2822241 update which messed up the Trackpad Settings app. MS actually came through with a promise in a timely manner. Wait, let me take a picture.

riggi

Thanks for the heads up.
The store didn't say there was any update.
But, I just uninstalled and then downloaded the new version and it is able to see the type cover attached again.