What's new

Recommend an App

kristalsoldier

Hi all...

Can you recommend a good and robust Project Management app that will work across Win 8.1 and 8.1RT (if it works on Win Phone 8.1, that would be ideal)?

So, project planning, project phases, financials, timelines, flow-charting of project processes and sub-processes, status report generation etc. is what I would ideally like to have.

Thanks in advance.

OP
kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier

Well, won't have the SharePoint capability because it will have to reside on my machines and I want to delink it from my place of work (even though the projects are work-related). Budget? I don't know. How much does Project cost? I'll take a look. But any other alternatives? But doesn't the Project Online require 24/7 online capability? I would like something that has both online and offline capability.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Project Server on Prem is quite spend-y, Project Online allows you to assign task, etc. to Outlook which gives it Offline Access....

Excel might be you best option, add the ability to use OneDrive for Groups http://groups.live.com to share the Excel Sheets as needed or just using OneDrive or OneDrive for Business....

JamAle

Hello,

Anyone has a suggestion how can I restore a SURFACE RT file which had been deleted from recycle bin also?

Any app or any trick?

Thanks,
James