What's new

Recommendations on a good Bluetooth mouse that has been proven to work on the Surface

Surface5280

Since the Surface only has 1 USB port I need to find a good Bluetooth mouse that works well with the Surface? Anybody have any suggestions on what I'm looking for that they have used personally?

Thx

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm using the Microsoft Wedge Mouse because of its size and its made for Windows 8...

ArnoldC

Hi Jeff, would you mind taking a photo on how your hand or fingers, rest on it? That is not something you put your palm over is it?

OP
S

Surface5280

I'm using the Microsoft Wedge Mouse because of its size and its made for Windows 8...

Is it comfortable in your hand? I read some of the reviews at Amazon and they seem mixed. Some say they love it, and others say that it's too small and it's ergonomically challenged? What's your overall opinion of it?

Amazon is selling it for $52.75 does that sound about right?

Thx

ArnoldC

While awaiting more feedback on the Wedge, I paired and currently using my trusty Genius bluetooth mouse that has served me for years. Works as it should.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I will take pictures later when I have some time, but from a usability perspective it is very usable. It is small and it does take some getting used too, it is not a mouse that you rest your hand on. I've used the Arc Touch in the past, but it did hurt my hand and it occupies the lone USB Port.

Honestly I use a mouse so rarely I wanted something very small that is able to be turned off and uses Bluetooth.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I was an early adopter....I know that's a surprise ;) I bought it from the MS Store in September and paid full price, I also own the Wedge Keyboard, sometime I will use the two with Surface if I'm needing to do a lot of typing.