What's new

Recovery Disk/image 8.1

suprafly

Has anyone experiences non-responsive, delay with there SP3 during browser use either using IE, or Chrome, Firefox. I am currently experiencing, lag and delay response time when browsing through webpages and the screen will white out for a few seconds or more before it become responsive again.

Did full clean scan using malwarebytes, and check Program and Features to see if there is any bloated, adware that was install by auto drive by but didn't find any thing unusual, even ran CCleaner and did a full check on registry cleaning and everything check out fine. All Windows 7 updates, are apply and virus scan is clean. Also check system process to see what was running in the back ground but nothing stand out as a Red flag.

Thinking of doing a factory restore as this is become very annoying lag and non-responsive delay is starting to really drive me angry.

razy60

And may I ask how I can set the system to boot from this MicroSDXC.? In the boot settings there is only the option to boot from Network, USB or SSD. I tried to use an MicroSDXC as I have only of 32 GB and currently do not have a stick that is large enough for the image.
I have and use a microsd adapter, one is a multi reader(not so good as it doesn't always work) the other is a USB adapter like this.
http://www.pny.eu/product/s-6-139/USB-Flash-Drives/Attache-Evolutive/

rege0039

Please has anyone got the restore files on dropbox/OneDrive anything that can be shared.

Been trying for a week to get the restore files and the download always fail - at home, at work, at a friends.

I simply can not get it to download.

Help ! Anyone, please ?!?!

razy60

Please has anyone got the restore files on dropbox/OneDrive anything that can be shared.

Been trying for a week to get the restore files and the download always fail - at home, at work, at a friends.

I simply can not get it to download.

Help ! Anyone, please ?!?!
Got to ask why you need them?.
If i can get the image and upload i will if not you could send me a usb and i can copy it.

ScottyS

And may I ask how I can set the system to boot from this MicroSDXC.? In the boot settings there is only the option to boot from Network, USB or SSD. I tried to use an MicroSDXC as I have only of 32 GB and currently do not have a stick that is large enough for the image.
I was only able to get my SP3 to boot from USE by holding the volume down button while I pressed the power button. Don't know if it will boot from mSD card, but you can put the mSD card in a mSD-to-SD adapter (all my mSD cards came with one) and the SD in a SD-to-USB adapter and it'll see that as a USB drive.

suprafly

Here I go again with system factory recovery. IE 11.0 is becoming so unstable that the screen white out is causing the system to be non-responsive, that even if I don't even use the browser, the OS itself is starting to become unstable, during normal usage. I am doing so intensive or heavy apps.

Just type in Word and checking e-mails and the dam system become unstable, and Windows will try to recover itself form a crash which I can't explain.

I think it time for me to get rid or sell my sp3 and go back using my laptop ultrabook.