What's new

Remove DRM protection and Add Digital Copy movies to surface Pro 2

PavtubeVideo

Summary: With the help of the best DRM Converter to remove DRM protection of your Digital Copy movies and convert them to best format for your Surface Pro 2.I'm a DVD movie lover, and for exciting film, after seeing it in the cinema, I can't wait to buy the form of Digital Copy for playback on my Surface Pro 2. But I have the trouble to play DVD Digital Copy Movies on your Surface Pro 2 first? But now I have solved the problem and will share the easy solution in my article.

surface-pro-2.jpg

After serching, I find Digital Copy is a commercially distributed computer file containing a media product such as a film or music album. The term contrasts this computer file with the pysical copy (typically a DVD or Blu-ray Disc) with which the Digital Copy is usually offered as part of a bundle. It allows the disc's purchase to create a single copy of the movie on a computer, and to view it on that computer's display or an external display (e.g. television) connected to that computer.

Due to Digital Copy, people cannot put movies to their external displays. With the help of Pavtube ChewTune, I can remove the DRM protection and put my DVD Digital Copy movies on Surface Pro 2. Becides, it can deal with all my purchased DRM protected videos and movies. The conversion speed and output quality are very breathtaking. The Mac version is Pavtube Pavtube ChewTune for Mac. Below is my workflow to put and transfer DVD Digital Copy movies to Surface Pro 2 for playback.

Tips: Money saving bundles:

ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17

How to convert DVD Digital Copy movies to Surface Pro 2

Before the conversion, you must make sure two important things:

First, your computer is authorized for Digital Copy Movies, that is to say, you can play the Digital Copy Movies in your Windows Media Player.

Then, when you are installing Pavtube ChewTune, do not close the Audio Drive window.

chewtune-audio-driver-install.jpg

Let's start the process!

Step 1: Run Digital Copy to Surface Pro 2 Converter, import Digital Copy movies to this program from your computer.

add-digital-copy-to-surface-rt-001.jpg

Step 2:Choose the output format for Surface Pro 2. You could choose "Windows >Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as the most compatible format for Surface Pro 2.

add-digital-copy-to-surface-rt-002.jpg

Step 3: Hit the "Convert" button on the bottom right corner to start the conversion and export DRM-free digital copy movies.

Tips:

The conversion process may be a litter longer. It would take as long as the source movie length because Pavtube ChewTune records source Digital Copy movies in 1:1 video and audio quality. During the conversion, you can do something else to spend the waiting time.

Once get the converted videos, just copy and dump them to Surface Pro 2 via USB.

Additional Tips:

1. About ChewTune - An easy-to-use yet intuitive and stable DRM converter which can help you strip DRM protection from iTunes, Blu-ray/DVD Digital Copy movies Amazon, Zune, BBC iPlayer, Napster, Blockbuster, etc. and convert videos to all popular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc. for playing and sharing anywhere you like. The audio/video synchronization is very good and the quality of the converted videos too. It's completely free for protected Audio files.

2. Check out "The Ways Transferring Files to Your Surface Pro 2" if you have no idea about Surface file transfer.

Related articles:

Ripping DVD movies to watch on Surface 2/Pro 2
How to convert HD videos to Surface 2 on Windows/Mac?
Watch Blu-ray on Surface Pro 2 with best video quality
Convert Blu-ray and DVD ISO/IFO image files for Surface 2/Pro 2

From: Download and Play DVD Digital Copy movies on Microsoft Surface Pro 2