H Help Me New Member Joined Mar 7, 2015 Messages 2 Points 1 Mar 7, 2015 #1 Hello there, I have a suface pro 3 Intel core i7 256gb. My issue is when I lower the resolution on its screen it won't scale to the size of the screen which I really need to scale to use all of my programs. Regards, Help Me
Hello there, I have a suface pro 3 Intel core i7 256gb. My issue is when I lower the resolution on its screen it won't scale to the size of the screen which I really need to scale to use all of my programs. Regards, Help Me
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Mar 7, 2015 #2 Welcome to the forum, we have many threads regarding this issue, if you use the search function you will find a few solutions.
Welcome to the forum, we have many threads regarding this issue, if you use the search function you will find a few solutions.
OP OP H Help Me New Member Joined Mar 7, 2015 Messages 2 Points 1 Mar 7, 2015 #3 I have fully updated and am yet to find a solution anywhere, this isn't just for full screen apps it's everywhere like the desktop screen gets shrunk with black all around
I have fully updated and am yet to find a solution anywhere, this isn't just for full screen apps it's everywhere like the desktop screen gets shrunk with black all around
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Mar 7, 2015 #4 Review this thread http://www.surfaceforums.net/thread...-in-lower-resolusion-issue.13554/#post-106952
Review this thread http://www.surfaceforums.net/thread...-in-lower-resolusion-issue.13554/#post-106952