What's new

AlexJV

Hi all, this is going to sound really odd but any help would be much appreciated.

A user at my place of work uses a trackball mouse with her SP4, as well as the touchpad on her type cover at times.

We used 'X Mouse Button Control' to configure the trackball mouse and at first, this worked simultaneously with the touchpad (i.e. the right-click key on the trackball mouse worked as a back button and the right-click key on the touchpad worked as a normal right-click key would). As odd as that sounds, it worked!

However, recently it stopped working and the touchpad is pretty much useless, even when we unplug the trackball mouse.

I know this sounds very confusing, but any help would be much appreciated.

Hi all, this is going to sound really odd but any help would be much appreciated.

A user at my place of work uses a trackball mouse with her SP4, as well as the touchpad on her type cover at times.

We used 'X Mouse Button Control' to configure the trackball mouse and at first, this worked simultaneously with the touchpad (i.e. the right-click key on the trackball mouse worked as a back button and the right-click key on the touchpad worked as a normal right-click key would). As odd as that sounds, it worked!

However, recently it stopped working and the touchpad is pretty much useless, even when we unplug the trackball mouse.

I know this sounds very confusing, but any help would be much appreciated.

I have noticed the right click on my touchpad occasionally not register. I think it's happened three times and to resolve it I have simply removed and reattached the keyboard to get it working again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk