What's new

RT Owner and Lover!

mizono

Hi everyone Mizono here.

Had my RT for about 2 months now. Could not be happier with it. Just bought the Type cover this afternoon and going to it from the Touch cover is night and day.

Battery life and functionality of this device is beyond amazing. I have had several Android tablets and none held my interest and made me WANT to use them.

GreatWindows

Glad that you're enjoying it :) I myself have had my RT for almost 2 months and the Pro when it was released...truly amazing, I use my RT for most of my classes, and I use the Pro for some of my engineering classes. I even got my professor to get a Pro and 3 of my classmates got the RT hahaha Microsoft should give me a free type cover or something! :D
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

OP
M

mizono

I just wish Microsoft advertised more what this can do. For example I am typing this with Netflix snapped off to the side playing a movie. I could just as easily be doing a spreadsheet.

As for the touch cover. I really did like it. but I am doing enough work on the RT that the Type cover made more sense. But I do enjoy the Touch cover.

STLPilot

i have no idea how happy anyone can be happy with RT as compared to Pro have found no use for it other than to delete almost all of it.

android was so much more functional, easy to use and a ton more apps. even the best apps of RT are like android's worst.

my pro is scrictly PC until someone can convince me to use as tablet.

J515OP

Super Moderator
i have no idea how happy anyone can be happy with RT as compared to Pro have found no use for it other than to delete almost all of it.

android was so much more functional, easy to use and a ton more apps. even the best apps of RT are like android's worst.

my pro is scrictly PC until someone can convince me to use as tablet.

Even iOS and Android app stores started small. It will get better. Apps aside there are many things RT can do that do that iOS and Android simply can't or they do it in a way that has you jumping through hoops or using a less than ideal solution. If you need more than Android or iOS as far as PC functions go but don't need legacy apps or want the draw backs of the Pro then the RT might be a perfect fit. With RDP capabilities and a Win 8 PC I see no reason for a Pro ;) Different devices for different uses.