What's new

Sad Reality of Apple's Users

ctitanic

Faced it. If you carry two devices is because you can't do all with just one of them.

Capture.JPG

And sometimes you even carry two devices plus your notes.

Capture2.JPG

Do they know that Microsoft released the Surface Pro 3?
Do they Know about OneNote?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
She seems a bit obsessed with power connections as well I thought these things had all day battery life :D

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it really all that difficult to just accept the fact that some people like one device while you may prefer another?

Or in this instance they like paper, macbook, ipad, ipad dock. They prefer a big bag of many items that all do the same thing as one notepad sized device. They may prefer it, but it doesn't make it logical. In the same way i imagine that not that many people typically go around with a map, compass, flashlight, camera, and phone, and watch, or just a phone that does the lot.

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

Is it really all that difficult to just accept the fact that some people like one device while you may prefer another?
It's not about what they like, it's about how many devices they carry! I do not buy a Surface because I like it but because it does all I need. That's the problem with Apple fans, they use those devices because they are cool. No because they are useful to them.

benjitek

It's not about what the like, it's about how many devices they carry! I do not buy the Surface because I like it but because it does all I need. That's the problem with Apple fans, they use those devices because they are cool. No because they are useful to them.
As long as you're happy with the gear you've got, that's all that matters -- not sure what the purpose of your post is.

zhenya

1) That's not a MacBook or any Apple laptop.
2) Quite likely the laptop provided is an employer provided computer and the iPad is hers personally. There are many advantages to keeping this work/personal separation.

zhenya

It's not about what they like, it's about how many devices they carry! I do not buy a Surface because I like it but because it does all I need. That's the problem with Apple fans, they use those devices because they are cool. No because they are useful to them.

You cannot seriously be this full of yourself.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or in this instance they like paper, macbook, ipad, ipad dock. They prefer a big bag of many items that all do the same thing as one notepad sized device. They may prefer it, but it doesn't make it logical. In the same way i imagine that not that many people typically go around with a map, compass, flashlight, camera, and phone, and watch, or just a phone that does the lot.
Um, don't get rid of your compass, that phone wont replace it.