What's new

SB2 8gb 256gb playing games

Afy

I am assuming that it is a SB2 13 Inch. Ensure you update Windows, and the Nvidia drivers that should fix it. Also try lowering the resolution on the games.

OP
F

fantom557

I am assuming that it is a SB2 13 Inch. Ensure you update Windows, and the Nvidia drivers that should fix it. Also try lowering the resolution on the games.

How do i update Nvidia drivers and how do i lower game resolution?

skoobz

Lol. Wow. Computers are hard! You should invest in an Xbox or ps4 to play games if you can't do basic stuff. But we are here to help so go to Nvidia.com and update the drivers. Just select the drop down options that corresponds to the SB2 you have. Or you can just type windows update in the Cortana search field. To lower the resolution for better framerates at a cost to graphics, go to the main menu, options and graphics menu. Some games have an advanced sub menu to tweak the graphics such as screen size, shadow detail, draw distance, v-sync, motion blur, water, particles, ect. The lower the details the faster the frame rates.

OP
F

fantom557

Lol. Wow. Computers are hard! You should invest in an Xbox or ps4 to play games if you can't do basic stuff. But we are here to help so go to Nvidia.com and update the drivers. Just select the drop down options that corresponds to the SB2 you have. Or you can just type windows update in the Cortana search field. To lower the resolution for better framerates at a cost to graphics, go to the main menu, options and graphics menu. Some games have an advanced sub menu to tweak the graphics such as screen size, shadow detail, draw distance, v-sync, motion blur, water, particles, ect. The lower the details the faster the frame rates.

Thank you so much! the reason i don't buy an xbox or ps4 is that i only play 1 or 2 games nothing to crazy. as far as drivers and resolution i figured it out. Just fyi I came from a mac so it was a bit different.