What's new

Screen protector needed for surface pro?

viccles

I'm just wondering if a screen protector is needed for my surface pro? Would like to keep in best shape I can

Sit

I've had a pro since it came out and I do not use a screen protector. There are no marks on the glass. On my galaxy nexus 10, I do use a screen protector but do not like it for it has a lot of small marks that appear permanent in the soft protector. The protector also slightly degrades the touch screen in the nexus. I too would like to here a pro owner who uses one.

Wayne Orwig

I have one on mine. I try to keep the screen and keyboard clean, but at some point something on the keyboard ground a spot in the screen protector.
Glad I had the screen protector on there.

Sit

I have one on mine. I try to keep the screen and keyboard clean, but at some point something on the keyboard ground a spot in the screen protector.
Glad I had the screen protector on there.

Whose screen protect are you using? Got a link too? Thanks.

OP
V

viccles

I ended up buying an incipio but they wouldn't put it on for me (I guess if they ruin it then the consumer might want another one) so I will have to be careful until my friend is able to put it on for me. (Am absolutely hopeless at doing it)