What's new

Screen Protector - Yes or No?

OP
C

CC268

Zagg seems to be the most popular...still hesitant to pay 50 bucks for something that may hinder my note taking abilities

fonzman78

Zagg seems to be the most popular...still hesitant to pay 50 bucks for something that may hinder my note taking abilities

I take notes every day. I haven't noticed any difference at all. I would highly recommend that you let the Best Buy (or whomever you buy from) folks put it on. It can be tricky.

OP
C

CC268

I will have to wait till I am down I phoenix about 2 hours from me to go to a bestbuy and hope they even have the screen protector. It will have to wait for now

Jeff Au

Yup I dun feel any difference with the MIME glass protector on. I think if you use a glass protector, it won't detract from writing directly on the SP3 surface since the protector is a glass and light passes thru completely.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate screen protectors. Ove yet to come across one that doesn't diminish the quality of the display despite reviews and claims. Maybe my eyesight is just a little bit better than most, although I doubt it.

I do have a screen protector with the sp3 though, its called Ms complete.

Aeron15

If you're using the type cover and keep it attached while on storage, you should have no reason to use screen protectors. I'm sure the pen is designed not to scratch the screen.

null4end

I don't think I'll put one on my SP3 but I've become a believer in the glass ones for my phone. With a daughter plays travel softball I spend a lot of time at the ballpark and the dust from there is something that can scratch gorilla glass in my experience.

mpf541

Zagg just released the Zagg Glass. Only available in Best Buy right not but it is an amazing product. Can hardly tell it is even there.

OP
C

CC268

I am going to get the Zagg screen protector this upcoming weekend and have Best Buy put it on. I will just clean the screen with 50/50 white vinegar and distilled water before I bring it in.