What's new

Screen protector

joga

Which screen protector are you using for your surface?

I may buy one but dont know which one.

joga
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

bosamar

I've never used one (on any tablet or smartphone) and don't plan to. However I am considering a skin for my RT.

ZachBui

I got the skinomi techscreen for the surface from amazon. I use it for a peace of mind. Also there are times when things will get spilled on it or food, or someone's dirty fingers. This relieves some of my worries =)

OP
J

joga

Aw: Screen protector

Are you satisfied with your screen protector? Do you feel a different when touching the screen with and without the protector?

I was thinking to buy a skin too, but the surface is to beautiful to hide it :)

joga

ZachBui

it's very smooth, it feels like nothing is on it =)

Though it was a pain for me to put it on, but that may just be me.

InfiniteRefrain

I want to get a screen protector just to be safe. Never used one in the past but I have a small surface scratch on my HTC 8x; do not want that to happen to the Surface. My issue is that Best Buy had the slate, but no cases/screen protectors for it. Anyone know of one that will fit the Surface?

TeknoBlast

Didnt get a screen protector, but did get the Incipio sleeve, which is great. I have the Surface, earbuds, and a microSD card reader all stored in te sleeve. Is it bulky with all that I carry, you ask? Not at all.

Are you satisfied with your screen protector? Do you feel a different when touching the screen with and without the protector?

I was thinking to buy a skin too, but the surface is to beautiful to hide it :)

joga

I got the Skinomi as well. I had this for my previous phones and was happy with it. On the surface however, I feel it's a little soft to the touch. The other problem related to the softness of the PU is that the type cover leaves a visible impression on the protector screen, which will not go away after some time. This is OK as it's only visible at an angle. Still, if I buy again I will chose one that is a harder PU.
cheers

ps: this one is likely going to be my next. It was on my list initially until I got the Skinomi
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009AETXPK/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=A209HAH4Z0MGU9

Last edited: