What's new

Seeking anti-glare screen protector with least distortion...

mitchellvii

I am seeking an anti-glare screen protector with the least possible distortion. My primary reason for seeking anti-glare is that they 1) provide a more "paper-like" surface for writing and 2) show fewer finger prints. However, I am not ready to give up my beautiful clear screen to achieve this.

Has anyone encountered a true HD clear screen protector with a paperlike surface that doesn't show finger prints excessively? This would be even better. Thanks in advance.

Ruffles

I'm also looking for a better screen protector. I like the anti glare ones because they make the screen feel slippery to my fingers. I'm currently using the Tech Armor ( Amazon.com: Tech Armor Microsoft Surface RT/PRO Tablet Premium Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [2-Pack] - Retail Packaging: Computers & Accessories ) and while I like the feel, it degrades the image.

When I had an iPad, I used the Powersupport protectors but they don't make any for non Apple tablets. I've contacted SGP about the Surface Pro but they don't have anything on their website so I'm not hopefull. At this point, I'd even give up the anti-glare. I just want a slippery screen with the best image possible.