What's new

Should I buy the first batch of SP3's!!

dpfahadqb

This what i have been told by SP2 owners due to couple of issues like the wifi.
I want the i5/256
Shall I buy it now or wait?!
I also want to buy the dock-station. So i am thinking to order both of them once it released .. I'm sick of waiting.

daonei

Issues are gradually being resolved so I doubt it really makes a different when you purchase at this point. I'd just jump on picking one up!

JesseDiaz

Ive had little problems but nothing that would be a "deal breaker" All my issues have pretty much been solved my the updates. I love my SP3

Kif

Just software issues which is standard for new hardware. It took Apple six months to straighten out iOS 7 on iPad airs. You have a warranty so if it's truly a hardware issue you're covered.

ctitanic

Wow! This thread should be deleted just because of the title. Sounds like something specifically relative to the first batch was found!

scfoster

dpfahadqb, it is very bad form to post a question with a subject line such as yours. You're making a negative claim when in fact you're asking a question.
I've had issues which MS is working on but I've never posted such a subject title.
Just sayin'.

leeshor

Only because the titles has been changed I'm leaving the thread. But the original premise was incorrect and yes, missleading.