What's new

Since recent updates surface 2 youtube on internet explorer crashes everytime i open

mbaker911

this only started happening after the recent updates but everytime i open internet explorer and go to youtube the page freezes and stop responding and always ask to recover the page..anybody else having this problem??

820d34aa-4108-475c-8dda-5e39b3af636c_zps53979d1b.jpg

I am having a similar problem today on the bensbargains.net web site as well. It occurs in both metro and desktop versions of IE. It only started after the last update I installed yesterday night. When the page loads, it looks fine for a while. I scroll down to look at more content on the page and it freezes. I get the same error message on the desktop. I wonder if it has to do with the length/size of the web page at all?

OP
R

Rio

I am having a similar problem today on the bensbargains.net web site as well. It occurs in both metro and desktop versions of IE. It only started after the last update I installed yesterday night. When the page loads, it looks fine for a while. I scroll down to look at more content on the page and it freezes. I get the same error message on the desktop. I wonder if it has to do with the length/size of the web page at all?

I found an alternative until they fix IE. Go to microsoft app store and download mimic browser it's free. When i opened the app i put it on chrome...been playing with youtube for awhile(15minutes) no problems so far :)

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
YouTube had a wide spread outage today... that was the cause of the 500 Internal Server Error....