What's new

Skydrive and File Manager

Sin

My biggest issue with File Brick is that the ads and no paid option. Really keeps me from giving it a good try.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I believe that Surfacetablethelp is a SPAM Bot trying to drive traffic to the site in the signature line. I would ignore it...

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
What's worse, the site is just a re-display via RSS from the Official MS Surface Support Forum.

Br1an_g

stupid question, but how do I find the network address of my skydrive. I have tried a few things but nothing seems to work when mapping a network drive...:(

R0bR

Bring up Word or Excel and go through the process of saving a document to your SkyDrive, when the "Save As" dialog box comes up copy the address.

Br1an_g

Bring up Word or Excel and go through the process of saving a document to your SkyDrive, when the "Save As" dialog box comes up copy the address.

Tried that and it still won't map the drive. It gives me: https://d.docs.live.net/myuniquenumberthingy. but still says it can't find it. :(. Tried it with a folder name on the end as well.[edit] strangely I can add this as a network location, just can't map it as a drive...

Last edited: