What's new

slightly disappointed

OP
B

brocharlieb

There isn't a solution to the touch cover. I will eventually have to buy a type cover, I think they should offer to trade my touch cover for the type cover.

bosamar

I think Microsoft made a great decision going with two very different covers. People like a choice.

ArnoldC

I guess the problem I'm having is just not knowing how to open a separate email acct.. It opens the live acct automatically when you do the original setup, but I guess I don't know how to open other email accounts and I'm pretty sure it is a pop 3 acct.

Just add an account, and verify with your provider the availability of IMAP settings.

OP
B

brocharlieb

I think Microsoft made a great decision going with two very different covers. People like a choice.

I would have liked to have a choice, I had to take my second choice in covers to get my first choice in tablets. If they're going to require you to take a cover to get the 64 gb they should at least allow you to choose the cover you prefer, the thing was I wanted a cover, I just didn't want the touch cover.

R0bR

I like the type cover and can type pretty quick on it, but agree they should have sold them separate because I wanted the red one not black.

Hans

I like the type cover and can type pretty quick on it, but agree they should have sold them separate because I wanted the red one not black.

Same here --- I would have preferred the blue touch cover. But not enough to get the 32GB instead. And not enough to buy an extra one at that price.