What's new

So Febreze isn't good for my Surface

keckels

No, I wasn't trying to refresh it. It was on the table, evidently sitting not far enough away from our 2 week old 64gb Surface RT. Bottle got knocked over & leaked on the lcd. Long story short, lcd is blank, but when connected to external HDMI, unit is frozen on splash screen.

I usually never buy extended warranty, but bought the last unit @ local WalMart for $249 & the warranty was only $28 so I splurged - it covers anything. This may sound stupid, but what I'm worried about is they won't be able to fix it & won't have any units on hand & I'll just get my money back. I know that sounds crazy, but that's how much my wife & I both are liking it.

I told my wife to tell them the truth, since it said covers spills, accidents, & such. Lady told her we'd get our unit fixed or a new one. Same $28 warranty will still apply should we have another claim(s) for next 2 yrs. Keeping my fingers crossed.

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

I'm sorry for the spill but if it makes you feel any better the warranty sounds like it was worth every penny.

They call those no-fault warranties and are the best when the price is right.

CrippsCorner

Yeah sounds like a good deal! Although I have everything covered under my house insurance which is free for any device up to the value of £1,500 :)