What's new

Someone Has an Surface 3 Opinion.....not a good one.

kundas1

amazing! if anyone read the replies down below, he states he is a closet MS fanboy and says he's never owned any apple stuff, but in the article he bashes ALOT of things besides the "high price" and then makes references/ comparisons to APPLE stuff! like lolwhut? sounds like he is trying to do a lot of back peddling because a lot of people are (he feels) attacking him! next time don't write such a cruddy article! LOL

CrippsCorner

You can defend stuff without owning it. I've used plenty of Android phones from HTC, Samsung & Sony, so would be able to reference to them... but I've never actually owned an Android phone myself.

kundas1

sorry that makes no sense... using a device for like an hour doesn't make you any knowledgeable or have any insight and therefor you cannot defend it

CrippsCorner

I'm not talking about an hour, my girlfriend has an Android phone, and an iMac. I don't own either, but I get to use them most days...

jrioux

I don't think the specs are the end of the world...but starting at $499, I'd rather see $299 :)
And I'd rather be able to buy a nice modest home in my area of California for $250,000, but the cheapest fixer upper is over $500K.

EMINENT

Tech Radar and BGR are notorious for bait click headlines and Apple worshipping.

They seem to dismiss the benefit of an actual stand built in or a digitizer for actual inking and note taking.

They're wrapped in the mentality that an ipad is the be all, end all device and at the same price point with more features and usability just can't compare.

That they expect core i performance for $500 is beyond laughable and just goes to show their lack of knowledge.

Just do what I do and don't click the articles where they have no idea what they're talking about.