What's new

SP 2017 i7 512GB - Screen Banding / Persistent Graphics

thedellis

Hello,

I have a rather new SP 2017 i7 with Iris Grapics and I keep getting screen banding / striping, plus occasionally persistent graphics. This is really, really annoying.

I have the latest drivers installed, and even the Creator's Update did not fix this issue. As I type this on the forum I have the banding issue. It's almost as if it's not interlacing properly.

Has anyone else got this issue, and is there a fix or workaround?

Gallery of images here: thedellis Surface Pro 2017 i7 512GB image retention and blurring

I guess the only real option is to return for a replacement.

graham.hatley.7

Hello,

I have a rather new SP 2017 i7 with Iris Grapics and I keep getting screen banding / striping, plus occasionally persistent graphics. This is really, really annoying.

I have the latest drivers installed, and even the Creator's Update did not fix this issue. As I type this on the forum I have the banding issue. It's almost as if it's not interlacing properly.

Has anyone else got this issue, and is there a fix or workaround?

Gallery of images here: thedellis Surface Pro 2017 i7 512GB image retention and blurring

I guess the only real option is to return for a replacement.
Hi i have the same problem on my surface pro i7. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling screen driver as recomended. That made no difference. It is a tempreasure issue. Turn off cortana. And anything else processor hungry. This worked for me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk