What's new

SP with touch over issues

So I brought my SP and love it dearly and I got the touch cover but I rarely use it. I had been using a usb keyboard and it worked well...till yesterday when spilled milk/cereal all over it(thank god it was the keyboard and not the surface.)

Anyway, the keyboard no longer works for whatever reason. It lights up when I plug it into the surface but no letters pop up when pressed.

So back to my cyan touch cover. I am using it and it is alright but does anyone have any recommendations for me to prevent typing pain? When I use it for long periods of time, my arm and wrist hurt a bit which is the reason I stopped using it in the first place.

any typing suggestions/tips?

jefhart

Just buy a regular bluetooth/usb keyboard. If you don't like typing on it it isn't going to get any better.

OP
S

Surface Dude

Just buy a regular bluetooth/usb keyboard. If you don't like typing on it it isn't going to get any better.

I notice that when the surface and the touch cover is laying fully on a flat surface, it is much easier to type on, though my hands do hurt a little after typing :p

vjh425

The Type Cover has been working well for me. I'm a graduate student who writes a lot of research papers.

Personally, I hated the Touch Cover.